Penguins need love, too!
Bouncemasters! is a game that’s all about bringing one particular arctic bird to his soon-to-be lover. Only problem is is that she’s pretty darn far. And the only way to reach her is by flying all the way to her far-off location. Penguins can’t fly, you say? That’s a fact! But as a super “cool” polar bear with a mean swinging arm, you’ll send that penguin flying as far as you can towards his love. This tips guide should give you all the ammo you need in order to fulfill that goal.
Here are the top five tips, tricks, and cheats you need to know for Bouncemasters!:
Download the Bouncemasters! APK here.
1. The Best Methods Towards Hitting Farther and Gaining More Rewards
• Smacking that love-struck penguin with your bat as far as you can accomplishes a few goals – getting you a new high score, hitting the distance traveled limit in order to reach new leagues, and acquiring the many rewards that litter the sky and snow. So once you you tap the screen in order to bring the penguin down to you, be sure to smack it as soon as it gets near your bat swinging bear. Don’t wait until the penguin falls within the vicinity of the bear’s mid-section. Your swing won’t hit as hard if you mistime your tap in this manner.
• A home run hit will send your penguin far into space, while a moderate hit will usually keep him within the show-covered skies of the game’s main locale. Once you find yourself closer to the ground, keep an eye out for big and small walruses. They aid you by sending your penguin farther across the map as he bounces off their stomachs. You can also bounce off the tummy of other animals, the top of a certain frozen Bowmasters character, and slam into a snowman that transforms your penguin into a traveling snowball. And finally, keep an eye out for collectible chests, coins, and gems. Sometimes it’s best if you end one of your penguin’s sky travel runs by picking up a chest.
2. The Proper Upgrade Priority Order
• One type of currency that’s easy to come by is coins. You can earn them for free simply by collecting them during main gameplay sessions, plus they’re given to you when you log off the game and make your …read more