With 150,000 Bay Area customers, and thousands more across state, without power due to PG&E’s massive shut-off, the utility has set up several Community Resource Centers in counties around Northern California.
The resource centers are open during daylight hours and will provide people with restrooms, bottled water, and electronic device charging. Also, air-conditioned seating for up to 100 people will be provided.
Here are the locations of these resource centers in the Bay Area and adjacent counties:
Alameda County: Merritt College LOT B – Leona St., Oakland 94508
Contra Costa County: Bishop Ranch Parking Lot – 2600 Camino Ramon, San Ramon 94583
Napa County: 900 Fairgrounds Drive, Vallejo 94589
Napa County: Calistoga Fairgrounds – 1601 N. Oak Calistoga 94515
Santa Clara County: Avaya Stadium 1123 Coleman Avenue, San Jose 95110
San Mateo County: Pasta Moon Restaurant, 845 Main St Half Moon Bay 94019
Santa Cruz County: Twin Lakes Church 2701 Cabrillo College Dr, Aptos 95003
Solano County: Mission Church 6391 Leisure Town Road, Vacaville 95687
Sonoma County: Santa Rosa Veterans Memorial Building 1351 Maple Ave, Santa Rosa 95404
For a complete list of PG&E’s community resource centers in Northern California, go here.
FULL PG&E SHUTOFF COVERAGE:
– Map shows Bay Area neighborhoods that will be without power
– PG&E map down? Here’s an interactive NorCal power shutoff map that actually works
– Essentials to buy for PG&E’s planned power outage
– Here’s what you should (and shouldn’t) do during a power outage
– When will my power turn off?
– Cal, Bay Area schools announce canceled classes, closure
Source:: Daily Times