It was only a matter of time before HBO’s hit show Westworld got the mobile game treatment.
And if you poured hundreds of hours into Fallout Shelter, then it’s a safe bet that you’ll spend just as much time with this one. As a new Westworld trainee, you’ve been put in charge of the official Delos Park Training Simulation (DPTS). In order to learn all the skills needed to become a trustworthy employee, you’ll have to keep your Guests happy and make sure your Hosts are always up to task. With this essential tips guide in your grasp, you’ll make your Westworld masters happy and give your Guests everything they desire…and more.
Here are the top 10 tips, tricks, and cheats you need to know for Westworld:
Download the Westworld APK here.
1. Assemble a Nice Collection of Hosts & Power Them Up Whenever Possible
• Keeping the many patrons of the DPTS entertained is done through the efforts of your Hosts. As you utilize the ones in your stable to fulfill your Guests’ desires and complete other game conditions, you’ll amass Coins and Host Codes. You’re going to need those items, plus Gems and Social Points to craft new types of Hosts. Once you unlock new buildings, immediately build up the Hosts needed to perform the sort of activities each buildings’ Guest is into. The more Hosts you have, the more you’ll have on hand to keep your Guests happy. More happy guests means tons more rewards that go right into amassing new Hosts.
• Improving your Hosts is mainly accomplished by having them successfully interact with Guests and taking them to the Rebuild facility. Whenever you select a Host to upgrade, it’s best to sacrifice four XP Prototypes instead of other working Hosts. Once you max out any one of your Hosts, you can choose to permanently level them up by giving up two Hosts of the same Star Rank. Once that’s complete, the Star Rank of that Host will increase and cause them to be even more efficient at keeping your Guests happy.
2. Successful Guest and Host Matchups are Based on Hat Color, Host Roles, and Their Interaction Rating
• When it’s time to select a Host to interact with one of your Guests, there’s three main factors you’ll need to take under consideration – the Hosts’ hat color, their roles, and their …read more